Brondell H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Did you know that Reverse Osmosis systems can waste up to 24 gallons of water for every gallon of drinkable water it generates ?
Brondell's Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System eliminates back-pressure, making it up to 10 times more efficient and reduces wastewater to an average of 2.1 gallons for every gallon of drinking water.
The Circle RO Water Filter also eliminates any need for electricity by integrating the tank and filters. It utilizes four separate advanced water filters, dramatically reducing industrial chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, harmful chemicals, chlorine, fluoride etc. (See more in Details)
Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System Key Features:
- Designer chrome faucet with integrated LED filter change indicator (included)
- Patented Smart Valve and flexible water tank delivers maximum water efficiency
- Automatic filter flushing significantly extends the life of the RO Membrane filter (two-year RO filter)
- Constant flow rates without pumps
- 6L tank refills fully in under one hour
- Certified four-stage filtration: sediment filter, pre-carbon plus filter, RO membrane filter, post carbon block filter
- Quick-change filters – twist-and-seal filters
- No pumps or electricity required
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 58, and 372
- Gold Seal-certified by WQA (Water Quality Association)
- One-year warranty
The Four-stage Brondell H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System:
SEDIMENT FILTER* (Stage 1): Reduces particulate materials such as sand, rust and fine particles from the water supply.
PRE-CARBON PLUS FILTER* (Stage 2): Significantly reduces harmful VOCs, chlorine and soluble contaminants.
RO MEMBRANE FILTER** (Stage 3): Significantly reduces pollutants such as: heavy metals, cysts, fluoride, arsenic, industrial chemicals and more.
POST CARBON BLOCK FILTER* (Stage 4): Reduces any lingering water contaminants such as chlorine and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), improving the overall taste and odor of the dispensed water.
*Recommended replacement is every 6 months.
**Recommended replacement is every 24 months.
Info & Guides
Installation Video • Spec Sheet